As a Business analyst, you will drive the requirements management activities of The Gradient’s design and consulting projects. The Business analyst is responsible for managing, tracking, and communicating the requirements and scope through the project’sentire lifecycle. You will be involved in multiple concurrent projects and work directly with Agency partners, Product designers, and external development teams as one team.
What you will do
- Collaborate with Client, Product, UX Design and external Dev teams to develop product vision, scope, and roadmap;
- Participate in discovery phases and workshops, covering key business and product requirements;
- Perform requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements;
- Manage product and project scope. Establish change management process where applicable;
- Facilitate and lead the requirements prioritization process;
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions formalization;
- Participate in business development activities, including preparation of proposals by preparing project scope and identifying key product and business requirements;
What we are looking for
- 1.5+ years of business analysis experience working with digital products of different scale;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and key UX/UI practices and processes;
- Knowledge of requirements lifecycle, business analysis techniques, requirements management tools;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, running concurrent projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work as a team player;
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities;
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback;
- English — Upper Intermediate or higher;
- Addiction to learning and sharing your knowledge inside the team.
We’ll be glad to hear from you and meet in person to answer all your questions and give more details about the position.
You should able to show us your previous projects deliverables, elaborate on the reasoning and individual contributions, and point out how you used your skills (design, communication, interpersonal, etc.) along the way. Also, you are a “T-shaped person”, who has a product success-oriented mindset.
We're a small team of experienced strategists, designers, and business analysts, working closely with companies of any size to design and launch digital products people love.
Product strategy, user research, rapid prototyping, UX/UI design, user testing, requirements management, analytics, and post-launch optimization: everything that our clients need to build and launch a successful digital product.