Senior Product Designer
As a Senior product designer, you will work in close collaboration with Agency partners, Design directors, Business analysts and Product stakeholders, to create valuable and lovable digital experiences.
What you will do
In this role, you will be working directly with clients during the full life-cycle of building the digital product — from research and ideation to the final deliverables and launch, with an emphasis on iterations, frequent validation with end-users, and creatively approaching constraints.
What we are looking for
- 6+ years of product design experience working with digital products of different scale;
- A portfolio that shows your experience in both UX and UI skills;
- UX expertise, specifically in the translating business requirements and user needs into robust UX strategy;
- Extensive experience in prototyping and interaction design;
- Fluent in translating UX and product strategy, user and market research into complex user flows, and simple and beautiful User Interface;
- Ability to build complex and scalable design systems, supporting product growth and development for future iterations;
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate your design decisions in both external and internal contexts;
- English — Upper Intermediate or higher;
- Addicted to learning and sharing your knowledge inside the team.
We’ll be glad to hear from you and meet in person to answer all your questions and give more details about the position.
You should able to show us your previous projects deliverables, elaborate on the reasoning and individual contributions, and point out how you used your skills (design, communication, interpersonal, etc.) along the way. Also, you are a “T-shaped person”, who has a product success-oriented mindset.
We're a small team of experienced strategists, designers, and business analysts, working closely with companies of any size to design and launch digital products people love.
Product strategy, user research, rapid prototyping, UX/UI design, user testing, requirements management, analytics, and post-launch optimization: everything that our clients need to build and launch a successful digital product.